III International IWA Congress-CALL FOR PAPERS
[vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tour tab_position=”right” active_section=”1″][vc_tta_section title=”Content” tab_id=”1555934843798-65600d85-e404″][vc_column_text]
CALL FOR PAPERS
The International Winnicott Association welcomes submissions of the free papers to be presented at the Pre-Congress of the III International IWA Congress, Lisbon, June 14 th and 15 th , 2019, on “The Winnicottian Therapist“. The Pre-Congress itself will take place at the University of Évora on June 13th.
Please send the abstract of your paper by May 13th at the latest to Chenxi Wei (Kevin), e-mail: email@example.com
THE SELECTION OF PAPERS WILL BE BASED ON THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES
1. Authors of the submitted papers need not be individual members of the IWA.
2. Papers must deal preferably with the subject of the Congress or with Winnicott’s Psychoanalysis in general, in English or Portuguese.
3. The abstract must have the following format: 200-500 words, Word 97 document or superior; format: Times New Roman 12, Line spacing: 1,5. The abstract must contain an argument with the central question that motivated the paper accompanied by its theoretical reflection.
4. The text of a paper should be presented in 20 minutes. Additional 10 minutes will be reserved for discussion.
5. IWA’s committee put up for this purpose will evaluate if the abstracts submitted explicit a strong correlation to Winnicott´s Psychoanalysis.
6. Authors part of an institution must indicate its filiation. In case the paper has been submitted to a promotion agency, this must also be indicated.
7. An abstracts book will be available online and also in a printed version, which implies in an automatic authorization on the part of the authors with approved communications.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tour][/vc_column][/vc_row]